i can literally quote this movie.
Pat Heely was my hero 4 years ago.
Note: Matt Dillon's dad is the head golf coach at Fordham University in NY.
Something About Mary is on FX..
i can literally quote this movie.
Pat Heely was my hero 4 years ago.
Note: Matt Dillon's dad is the head golf coach at Fordham University in NY.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I like about all of Ben Stillers movies
His best movie by far is Meet The Parents.
I find it hard to really like a whole movie, some of Harrison Ford's lines stick with me ,or lines from his movies I should say. The line where he cuts the swinging bridge in the Indy movie, and the little sidekick says' "Hang on lady we going for a ride!" and the part of Air Force One where he kicks the guy off the loading ramp, telling him, "Get off my plane!" are 2 of my favs.
One of my Favorite Movie is limitless, its really good movie with a beautiful concept and many hidden massages its depend you how many of it you can explore.
[url=http://www.99escorts.co.uk/]Escorts in London[/url]
Bookmarks